The municipality of Eersel collects your waste in separate fractions.
What is it?
How does it work?
These are plastics, cans and drinkcartons, collected once every two weeks. You collect them in a yellow plastic bag. These bags are free and available at:
- Municipality building, Dijk 15, Eersel
- Jumbo supermarket, Willibrorduslaan 8, Eersel
- Plus supermarket, Nieuwstraat 9, Eersel
- Milieustraat, Meerheide 1, Eersel
- Dorpshuis De Smis, Smitseind 33a, Duizel
- Gemeenschapshuis Leenhoef, Het Groen 18, Knegsel
- Gemeenschapshuis De Hollekes, Korte Kerkstraat 7a, Steensel
- Supermarket EMTé, Kuilenhurk 1, Vessem
- Super Service Henst, Wilhelminalaan 5, Vessem
- Gemeenschapshuis De Rosdoek, Kerkstraat 10, Wintelre
- Coop Tholen, Willibrordusstraat 36a, Wintelre
Vegetable and fruitwaste and waste from your garden, leftover from dinner, eggshells, breadcrusts, meat and fish waste, weeds, leaves, litter from the cat. Collected once every two weeks. You collect the waste in a green container. At the day of waste collection the container has to be at the street at 7.30 a.m.
All the waste that is not PMD, GFT or paper or glass you can put in the grey container. This is collected once every four weeks. At the day of waste collection the container has to be at the street at 7.30 a.m.
You can collect paper in a green container (similar to the GFT container). Paper is collected for free once a month. You can check your collection day at www.afvalapp.nl
You can put glass in special Glass containers. They are available at several locations in the municipality. Usually there are a few containers for glass near the supermarkets. Look at www.afvalapp.nl ,a website with all the information you need to know. Here you can also fill in your address and you can see when waste is collected at your address. Or download the free app for iOs or Android!
Containers for GFT waste, REST waste and Paper are usually already present at your house. If they are not available or if they are broken, you can call 0800-0230336 or www.miconline.nl
You can also download the Wastecalender.
You can dispose of your empty batteries in special boxes. They are available at several locations in the municipality. Usually they are located in the supermarkets.You can also dispose of them in your Milieubox (this is a small container for batteries and/or empty paintcans). The milieubox belongs with your house. If the Milieubox is full, you can bring it to the Milieustraat/ Waste Recycling Center
WASTE RECYCLING CENTER
The municipality has a recycling center at Meerheide 1 in Eersel, phonenumber 0497-517084. At the recycling center you can dispose of waste that are collected at your house.
- monday, wednesday and friday: from 13.00 tot 17.00 hour.
- saturday: from 9.00 tot 16.00 hour.
You need a Milieupass if you want to bring waste to the recycling center. The milieupass belongs with your house